Express Mail items are delivered to the addressee in person, however, if the addressee was not at home, when the item was delivered, an invitation is left in the mailbox “A parcel is waiting for you”; in this case, you should do the following:
- from the phone numbers indicated in the Invitation, choose and call the number corresponding to your address;
- to ensure repeated delivery of your item more quickly, you should make sure that the recipient’s information indicated in the invitation is correct:
- Addressee (your name, surname or number of the legal person),
- Address (your address),
- Number of the postal item,
- Date and time, when the courier attempted to deliver your item.
In order to agree on the place and time of repeated delivery, call the specified phone numbers or write an e-mail to the specified address.